X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This week's pedal build

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97 View Post
    Whatever....Keep up the good work!
    I can always count on you my friend! cheers!

Originally posted by dr.barlo View Post

B
    Cheers indeed good sir!

Comment

I know I've missed this, but where did you learn how to do the etching from?
      Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Wow that is wicked awesome! I might have to buy something from you. Haha! Great work man!
        Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post
          I know I've missed this, but where did you learn how to do the etching from?
          I've found a few tutorials on the web when I wanted to learn how to etch PCBs. The principle's the same. The drawing stuff I learned through trial and error. You can transfer toner like you'd do for a pcb layout for a pre-determined piece. What I did for this one is: do a coat of paint, wait a couple hours for it to become sticky and draw directly on it with a nail. The drawing is exposed to the acid, which etches tue design. Now if I could only draw properly...

Comment

Very nice. Love the home pcb etching - reminds me of my grad days making circuits in the lab.

Comment

Originally posted by macki View Post
              Very nice. Love the home pcb etching - reminds me of my grad days making circuits in the lab.
              Yeah, pedal-wise there's just something really nice about opening a diy one and seeing a nice tight clean pcb...

Comment

Working...
              X