Deja Vu static or fuzz sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja Vu static or fuzz sound?

Hey I just bought a new Deju Vu off ebay came in all original packaging unopened and everything. I put it where my old delay was in an effects loop and as soon as I engaged the pedal my signal got a little staticky(?) or somewhat fuzz like. I took it out of the loop just guitar to delay to amp and still had the issue. Has anyone else had to deal with this and is there a fix out there for it?

Re: Deja Vu static or fuzz sound?

send a message to frankfalbo. he will look after you.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Frank Falbo no longer works for SD so he won;t be of much help this time.

Send the Deja Vu back and get another one if you're feeling brave...if you want to make sure you don't have the issue any longer move on to a different delay.

I love Duncan the company, I love Duncan the man and I love Duncan the pickups but Duncan the pedals are just not up to par in my experience.
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
        Frank Falbo no longer works for SD so he won;t be of much help this time.

Send the Deja Vu back and get another one if you're feeling brave...if you want to make sure you don't have the issue any longer move on to a different delay.

I love Duncan the company, I love Duncan the man and I love Duncan the pickups but Duncan the pedals are just not up to par in my experience.
        +100
        Custom neck-thru strat
        1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
        1995 PRS CE24
        D'avanzo #8
        Breedlove Solo Concert
        1996 USA Dean Baby Z
        1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
        1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
        Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

aww no frank!
          i still like my deja. It does what its supposed to do with no sweat and sounds good too.
          I will admit tho that all i use these days is fuzz, so the delays and such dont get much use.
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
          X