X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Lew!

Here you go man!

Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: Hey Lew!

Looks like a grand worth of mouser parts for sure.

Comment

The new Klons are going for $600 on Ebay. I'll have to pass.
      “Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Comment

What is it about Klons that make them so special? I've been hearing about them a lot lately, and other than knowing that Warren Haynes uses one, I've got no clue why someone would spend $1400 on an overdrive.
        Go Packers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt42 View Post
          What is it about Klons that make them so special? I've been hearing about them a lot lately, and other than knowing that Warren Haynes uses one, I've got no clue why someone would spend $1400 on an overdrive.
          You hear a lot about them because they cost a lot...

They cost a lot because they were hard to get for a long time...at one point the wait list was well over 2 years then as soon as they got caught up they stopped production for a while and when they went back into production the wait list shot back up as did the second hand price.

You're hearing about them a lot now because they have been out of production again for years and now Bill is finally selling the new Klon...since it just came out there is a big internet buzz about them.

There is nothing that Klon is or does that's worth even half what they sell for these days...just fools with more money than good sense that want something to brag about.
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by Lewguitar View Post
            The new Klons are going for $600 on Ebay. I'll have to pass.
            CRAZY!.

When will you do your own clone?
            My blog: http://hermeticoguitar.blogspot.com
            My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hermeticoguitar

Comment

The pastor at my church has one. He bought one new, back when they were about 250 or so.
              Originally posted by crusty philtrum
              ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
              Originally posted by Securb
              The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Working...
              X