NAD: Vox Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAD: Vox Content

And that's a great stereo setup to run. The only problem is when you run into ground gremlins that cause way more noise than you can tolerate. It's usually attributed to crappy wiring in the apt, house, or club.

I'm thinking of dumping some of my cheaper A/B and A/B/Y boxes, and investing in the Fulltone True Path. That unit solves any gremlin that could rear it's ugly head.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

What germanium overdrive are you using with the Vox? Do you like what you get? I have never played through any germanium pedals and am intrigued. .

Comment

Originally posted by lareplus View Post
        What germanium overdrive are you using with the Vox? Do you like what you get? I have never played through any germanium pedals and am intrigued. .
        I use the Big Muff Germanium 4. I love that pedal. It's easily my most used pedal. It's just enough grit for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
        Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05
        I dig the wood!

Comment

Cool. . .that's good to know. I have seen the Geranium 4 demos but never heard one in real life or had anyone recommend it who uses a Vox. .

Comment

Originally posted by jcthejester13 View Post
            p.s. I have no idea why everyone doesn't run a stereo rig.]
            Gig it out a couple of times. Up and down narrow stairs into bars and venues. Load it into your vehicle a couple dozen times. Have some cables go out on you and not have enough to set the whole thing up. Play on a cramped stage with barely enough room for drums, let alone two guitarists and a bassist.

That is why not everyone uses a stereo rig. They sound amazing, but just aren't practical for most people

Good setup, I bet it sounds awesome.
            Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
            It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Working...
            X