Blog: Fun with Looping Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog: Fun with Looping Devices

Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here. Click here.
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Re: Blog: Fun with Looping Devices

Oh now you post this after I just sold my RC-2 on Saturday out of aggravation with it!
    Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

Comment

Thanks all for reading my blog!
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I totally like the idea of guitar pickup testing!
          Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

I told myself before clicking on the link that if anyone besides Mincer wrote this blog I would be sorely disappointed! Great call and great article!
            I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Cool- thanks! You know, I didn't even get to write about how I actually use loopers to make music...maybe another article!
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
              X