banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think the best current production "Mid Priced" amps are these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you guys think the best current production "Mid Priced" amps are these da

My Bugera 333XL Infinium is pretty awesome for the price (I paid $450 for it new). 3 separate channels, (including a very, sweet useable clean channel with tons of headroom) Super versatile, very easy to dial in stuff, nice rich mids/ultra-thick saturated distortion, no noise/fizz, sustains forever, just perfect for anything from 80's metal to liquid shred to thrash to massive death metal/triple-recto type tones...

Add to that, the fact that it never needs biasing, will run just about any octal-based tube, lets you know when a tube is bad etc..etc...

Have'nt had any reliability issues whatsoever so far.. I don't expect any either, it's built like a tank. Definately nothing out there that comes near it for the money. (And a really great sounding/playing amp at any price point, frankly..)
    Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 04-06-2013, 05:41 AM.
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
    X