orange micro terror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orange micro terror

Any comments? Many of the Yootoob vids run into a decent cab and speaker are impressive.

Both of my preferred online retailers keep selling out them within days of a new shipment.

Scoop?
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: orange micro terror

could be good, but I want more wattage and compactness so I will be buyin the magnum 45 ehx

Comment

I keep a Micro Terror in my gig bag incase of any amp issues (fuses or valve blowouts etc) and it's surprisingly loud through a 2x12 with V30s.

There's next to no clean headroom on it at all, but with the gain at about halfway and volume at 4 it's easilly enough to gig with, even more so if you're miked up onstage.
      Last edited by Brow; 04-09-2013, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Do you want a toy or a real amp?

Comment

orange micro terror

What a helpful post.

Sent from one of my four iPads

Comment

Originally posted by Brow View Post
            I keep a Micro Terror in my gig bag incase of any amp issues (fues or valve blowouts etc) and it's surprisingly loud through a 2x12 with V30s.

There's next to no clean headroom on it at all, but with the gain at about halfway and volume at 4 it's easilly enough to gig with, even more so if you're miked up onstage.
            Thanks for posting!
            I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
              Thanks for posting!
              No probs!

As an amp as a backup (as I use it) or just for messing around with when you don't want to put any wear on your valves, you could do alot worse.

I'm very picky when it comes to the sounds I like, I guess that comes from being in and around studio work for years, and I don't want to come across as some sort of snob, I'm really not, but I was extremely blown away by how good it sounds for what it is.

Comment

I like 'em.

They are what they are... emergency back-up / practice amps.
                green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Played one recently at a dudes house I was selling something to, through a 2x12

Sounded great, seriously
                  Originally posted by drew_half_empty
                  what the hell ever happened to rock & roll being loud & brash & pinning you to the wall behind you?

Comment

I jammed with a guy who had one and I was very very surprised at how good it sounded. It is a quality little amp.

Comment

Working...
                    X