Finally NAD! Yay! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally NAD! Yay!

Alright, been playing a bit more with it now. Sadly, my 3m guitar-to-board cable (straight/angled regular plug Planet Waves) crapped out and had to be replaced by my 9m emergency cable. A noticable drop in tone. Some eq tweaking and I got my tone back tho. I'll buy a new 3m cable (straight/angled Planet Waves with gold plated plugs - same kind as my board-to-amp cable, which is a straight/straight 6m Planet Waves gold plated plug cable which IMO is an awesome cable for the price) when I get some fresh money in 10 days or so.
    Next project is to update my pedal board. Gonna replace the Gator board with a Pedaltrain Jr. Keeping my old ProCo Rat and EHX Smal Clone and will replace my TC Flashback with a Malekko Ekko analog delay. I'll also get a nice boost pedal (Xotic EP Booster is the prime candidate atm) and some kind of overdrive (since I'll be running the AC30 clean - been looking at Sweet Honey and OCD mostly) + a board tuner, probably TC PolyTune Noir. I'll also stick the reverb/tremolo footswitch for the AC30 on there.
    Well, thanks for all the thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Psykel View Post
      when I get some fresh money in 10 days or so.
      Yes, don't buy anything with stale money! It affects the tone!
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
        Yes, don't buy anything with stale money! It affects the tone!
        Nah, I'm growing them out back on trees. I'll have a batch ready for harvest in 10 days. :P

Comment

Working...
        X