banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIVE WATTS, GARAGE, 11AM WEEKDAY: just got a knocking neighbour "TURN IT DOWN!!" o_O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIVE WATTS, GARAGE, 11AM WEEKDAY: just got a knocking neighbour "TURN IT DOWN!!"

Originally posted by everdrone View Post
    my epiphone valve junior combo IS WAY TOO LOUD AT LESS THAN 1 ON VOLUME FOR ANY APARTMENT I HAVE LIVED IN!!!

neighbors freak at that.
    I have the same 5 watt amp with the Mercury Magnetics upgrade kit and a mod that runs a 6V6 instead of the stock EL84. It can be pretty darn loud for 5 watts and an 8" speaker.
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Re: FIVE WATTS, GARAGE, 11AM WEEKDAY: just got a knocking neighbour "TURN IT DOWN!!"

Five watts are loud enough to get you arrested or divorced.

Originally posted by nedcronin
      Pretty much what you suggested Ink.
      Originally posted by metalmachine
      dont worry about it bro. even if we dont like it...... were just internet ppl. not real ppl. more like a hulicination of a mythical forest creature.

Comment

Dude's just pissed he doesn't rock.

His wife was probably gettin' all moist n **** listening to you.

Comment

I just had 2 half stacks, a 2x12, and a 1x12 combo all running at once. Loud enough to make my pants vibrate. You're neighbor would have died.
          Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Working...
          X