Double NPD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Double NPD!

Cut some hardboard or similar and get some slightly longer screws if required and mount that over the original base and stick velcro to that. Cool pedals by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
      Cut some hardboard or similar and get some slightly longer screws if required and mount that over the original base and stick velcro to that. Cool pedals by the way!
      Yeah, that was pretty much my original idea. Don't really want to modify the pedals, so that's what I'll go for most likely.

Comment

I still like the fingernails idea :P. BTW what most of us do anyway when we get a pedal is stick some velcro underneath, so I think it should not hurt the resale value any, if at all... At least that's how I treat my pedals.
        Unbelief is safe, because it takes no risk and almost always gets what it expects.

When your passion begins to decline, you already start to die. You were born to burn.

Comment

I always wanted to get my self a Blues Driver. On one occasion i went to buy it and I bought the Bad Monkey instead. I know I am going to get this sooner or later.
          sigpic
          Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
          JFG Flying V,
          "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
          John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

Originally posted by Psykel View Post
            Yeah, I guess removing the rubber would be the best sollution. Cheers for the feedback, all!
            Okay, so here's the next part of the problem: The best way to remove it! :P
            I don;t remember the name of the site now but I bought a dozen plate that you just replace the bottom of boss pedals with. Only a few bucks each and gives you a clean flat surface to mount velcro. Leaves the original bottom plate intact.

EDIT

Found it.. Small Bear Electronics

Last edited by AudioWonderland; 05-06-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X