banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My TC Flashback demos also containing a comparison with MXR Carbon Copy and Boss DD6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TC Flashback demos also containing a comparison with MXR Carbon Copy and Boss DD6

Hey guys,

Here it is, and I hope you guys like it.

B
    FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Re: My TC Flashback demos also containing a comparison with MXR Carbon Copy and Boss

B

Comment

Re: My TC Flashback demos also containing a comparison with MXR Carbon Copy and Boss

- Amp: 1998 Fender Blues Jr., Celestion G12H30 speaker (75 Anni), BillM reverb mod, v1: Jan Phillips 5751, JJ tubes, Dr.Z. Brake Lite attenuator
      - Guitar: 1990 American Standard Fender Stratocaster, Bridge: Van Zandt Blues Sp., Neck & Middle: Van Zandt Vintage +
      - Dirt Pedal: Xotic BBPreamp Andy Timmons' Signature
      - Rec Gear: Prodipe TT1Pro + Shure SM57, EMU 1616m, Cubase, Vovox cables.

B

Comment

GREAT playing! that Flashback is a cyclone monster of tone! makes any amp turn into a tonal delay hurricane

Comment

Thanks!

This pedal is very versatile...

B

Comment

MXR Carbon Copy vs. TC Electronic Flashback Delay (Analog & LoFi & 2290)

Hope that it helps somebody sometime...

B

Comment

From demos I always think yeh this is kinda a nice delay and then everytime I see a band whos delay sound is gorgeous turns out they are playing one (havent seen any bands with Strymon stuff yet though). Saving up for a Flashback x4 mainly for presets and seperate tap tempo.
              Gondola Kid
              Bandcamp
              Facebook
              JimijaymesGuitarist
              Youtube

Comment

X4 is cool and all... But it is huge... And if you are not into the loops and stuff, you may be quite happy with the regular Flashback you know... that's exactly what happened to me. I have tried the x4. But personally I do not care for the additional stuff (which are quite cool for some folks I suppose). It is a big pedal!

Then again, I have not been a preset guy. I can do the stuff on the fly... The only **** is that when to do the tempo thing with the flashback (pressing the footswitch and hitting the strings to give the tempo), the first couple of hits of the strings are audible. It gets silent only after first couple of them. On the stage it is a bit annoying, but still it is not too bad.

B

Comment

Working...
                X