have you ever seen this pedal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever seen this pedal?

first time I see a DiMarzio pedal. what's your experience?

Re: have you ever seen this pedal?

It's so 'ironic looking' that I thought it was a new pedal. I can honestly say I've never seen one in person. LOL
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I have seen those before...late 80's is the time frame they were made. I'm all but positive they didn't make it into the 90's.

Think something along the lines of a Pro Co Rat....not the same but for sure in the same family.
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

That's new to me

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
          I have seen those before...late 80's is the time frame they were made. I'm all but positive they didn't make it into the 90's.

Think something along the lines of a Pro Co Rat....not the same but for sure in the same family.

Very Metal = simmilar to a Rat ? RAT = metal ??? . . . only in the 80's !!!

I remember when Van Halen & AC/DC was thought of as metal . . . how the times have changed.
          Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Working...
          X