banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MOOG mini-stompboxes - looks nice . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MOOG mini-stompboxes - looks nice . . .

. . . and cheaper than than other MOOG pedals.
    Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Re: New MOOG mini-stompboxes - looks nice . . .

Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

Comment

Comment

big ups on that drive pedal. The delay and trem sound awesome too.
        Originally posted by Funkfingers
        Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a reasonably priced ring-mod. I'll be checking this out for sure.

Comment

I have a Drive on the way for review from MOOG. I will post the review when it posts to my blog. The pedals do look and sound sexy, I have never seen MOOG do anything that wasn't top notch.

Comment

I'm just glad to see they didn't rivet panels of wood to the side! LOL
              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                I have a Drive on the way for review from MOOG. I will post the review when it posts to my blog. The pedals do look and sound sexy, I have never seen MOOG do anything that wasn't top notch.

Can't wait to see what you think about 'em !

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                  Very cool!

I liked the sound of these pedals on the Sweetwater video.
                  Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                  My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Just remembered I have a preferred customer coupon for Ludlow Guitars, and they are a Moog dealer. That MF Delay looks awful nice, and I can see it being used a lot ...
                    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

That drive, boost and delay sound really sweet!
                      1989 Greco Les Paul EG59-60
                      1992 Fernandes Telecaster
                      2013 PRS Bernie Marsden SE
                      2014 Tokai Love Rock LS115F
                      2013 Ibanez Prestige RG3521
                      2018 Ibanez JCustom RG8570Z
                      Friedman Runt 50

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
                        Just remembered I have a preferred customer coupon for Ludlow Guitars, and they are a Moog dealer. That MF Delay looks awful nice, and I can see it being used a lot ...
                        I have the Flange/Chorus and couldn't be happier. The MOOG pedals are top notch I can't think of any downside to them. I could possibly see some people bemoaning at the price of the Moogerfoogers but they are well worth the money. These new pedals are are priced very reasonably I can't see any downside if these are as nice as they sound in the clips.

Comment

Chicago Music Exchange have just put up a bunch of videos for these over on YouTube. I don't seem to be able to grab the link at the moment, but they should be easy enough to locate.
                          Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Working...
                          X