NPD: Decimator G String II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Decimator G String II

I just pluged it and played with it like for 15 min but I am getting what I was looking for: I am staking my Boss SuperOverdrive with my Fulltone PlimSoul to get a thicker sound... No noise out of that!!! This pedal is good.
    Who took my guitar?

Re: NPD: Decimator G String II

wondering if it would benefit me at all too as I have the first version

Comment

That is a good question but it is the first I ever have so I can not compare. One thing is for sure: The new version of the Decimators allow to use a new feature about linked pedals, you can now have two noise reduction loops in your signal, they claim this way you can achieve the performance of their rack noise reduction system, I guess if you have a some noisy FXs this can be used that way. Also, when the new II family came out I started see more and more used "original" decimators in the guitar center website, I guess some current users are trying to "upgrade" to the new II family.
      Last edited by IMENATOR; 10-20-2013, 11:17 AM.
      Who took my guitar?

Comment

cool man, Ill have to look into that. My gstringdecimator has one loop for my pedals, I have a noisy proco rat distortion pedal and black arts pharaoh fuzz pedal. the second loop is just for the guitar (guitars are inherently noisy too). works pretty good, but I am always interested in "upgrades"

Comment

Originally posted by IMENATOR View Post
          I just pluged it and played with it like for 15 min but I am getting what I was looking for: I am staking my Boss SuperOverdrive with my Fulltone PlimSoul to get a thicker sound... No noise out of that!!! This pedal is good.
          I've told you. G-string is the only way.
          I am glad to see they've released a MK II version. I bet it's even better.
          My blog: http://hermeticoguitar.blogspot.com
          My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hermeticoguitar

Comment

Originally posted by hermetico View Post
            I've told you. G-string is the only way.
            I am glad to see they've released a MK II version. I bet it's even better.
            yeah, you were 100% rigth, it was worth waiting and saving for it.
            Who took my guitar?

Comment

Originally posted by everdrone View Post
              cool man, Ill have to look into that. My gstringdecimator has one loop for my pedals, I have a noisy proco rat distortion pedal and black arts pharaoh fuzz pedal. the second loop is just for the guitar (guitars are inherently noisy too). works pretty good, but I am always interested in "upgrades"
              I just want to clarify mycomment on that: The link feature requires two decimators, anyway you may already have read about it. good luck
              Who took my guitar?

Comment

Working...
              X