banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody had the logo cycling problem with Line 6 Pod HD500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody had the logo cycling problem with Line 6 Pod HD500?

Every once in a while (maybe once a day to every two days) my pod will cycle the logo in the lcd screen at startup. I've contacted Line 6 and could possibly send it in to them to be fixed. I could also return it for a refund to Zzounds, but they don't have any more and would only be able to give me my money back or exchange for another product. I would have to pay for shipping to Line 6 and they would pay shipping for return. Has anyone else had this problem? It's not huge since turning it off and on will cure it. Will it stay that way, or is this a sign of a Pod about to die?

Re: Anybody had the logo cycling problem with Line 6 Pod HD500?

worth 1 bump at least as I have an HD Desktop. Haven't seen anyone else talking about having a Line 6 product fondly, though. Have you tried their forums?
    Originally posted by Funkfingers
    Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

I'll have to give it a try over there.

Comment

I have an hd500 that I love. This problem has been talked about with solutions on the line6 forums and TGP- it has never happened to me though. Make sure you have the newest firmware too. Btw, I also like the M9, and Variax acoustic I have.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I'm pretty stoked from buying my Desktop. If all else fails and I get a nice amp setup, it's an awesome delay/reverb engine. They did everyone a solid by doing that amp sim disconnect thing so you can use it as an effect alone. Also hard to argue with liquidation prices....
          Originally posted by Funkfingers
          Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

Working...
          X