NAD! Fender FM 212R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD! Fender FM 212R

I bought this amp today for $50. The original plan was just to use the speakers to make a cab for the Bugera V22HD INFINIUM that I was going to buy, just until I could buy a nice cab for it. That plan had probably changed. I didn't even look this amp up until I already had it, and apparently it sold for $320 or so new. I also didn't realize it had a spring reverb tank, effects loops, etc because all I could see of it was a crappy picture on a Facebook yard sale site on my smoke break at work. This amp is pretty awesome. I've only been able to play with it for about 30 minutes, as I had to clean the pots and switches because they were apparently very dirty, lots of hissing and popping when used. I will probably do a full review on it when I get to put some time in on it. Oh, and it has upgraded speakers as well, Celestion Rocket 50s. All in all, I would say it is definitely worth what I have in it. The only downside is the footswitch was not included, but they can be found new for like $40, and I actually think I saw one at the local guitar shop.

P.S. This thing is flippin' LOUD. Its my first large amp, and I guess I didn't know what to expect. Haha.

EDIT: Almost forgot:

Last edited by autologic; 02-12-2015, 01:40 PM.

Re: NAD! Fender FM 212R

That is a great amp those Fender FM 212Rs are very underrated. Fender has made a great solid state product for years.

Comment

Yeah, it sounds worlds better than my little Ibanez IBZ10 that I've been using for about 10 years. I can't wait to get home and play it some more.

Comment

I've only heard them in music stores, but I love what I've heard. For clean, they're a deal. Nice amps.

Nice score.

Comment

Working...
        X