Bugera V22 INFINIUM availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugera V22 INFINIUM availability?

Well, I've been waiting for at least 6 months for tax time to roll around so that I can buy this amp, and of course, it is nowhere to be found. I can find the regular V22, but I would rather have the INFINIUM for easy of use to a person who likes to change tubes, etc. I can also find the head version, but I don't have a cab, and I would kinda like to have the matched speaker. Does anyone know if the combo is being discontinued? Maybe Bugera isn't making a lot of them so they can roll out their new 2015 amps? Or possibly they are just getting popular enough that they can't keep them in stock? Anyway, my main question is, if I can't find one, would it be worth it to just buy the head for about $50 less than the combo and find a cheap cab, or should I look into spending almost $100 more for the v55? What worries me about the V55 is that I think it may have too much headroom for me to get decent gain at bedroom levels. I don't know. Sorry if this is as rambling as it seems like it is to me. Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge guys!
Working...
X