No announcement yet.

Incoming got my ol mighty mouse back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming got my ol mighty mouse back!!

Hit a local shop last Monday and found my old Mesa Subway Rocket on the floor. It's one of the early ones from around 94 or so without the verb and is still dead mint. the guy I had traded it to never played it out and traded it in last week to these guys. I know the shop owner well and yesterday we cut a deal over the phone. I should get loose from work long enough to go over and pick up up over the weekend and am stoked to get this little beastie back!! It's one of the few amps over the years that I have really regretted selling but now she's MINE again!
    Will get photos up and clips when she arrives.
    D$%# I'm stuck in a mid 90's time warp though my cars, my guitars my amps and even my guns are almost all from 93-98 so??
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Re: Incoming got my ol mighty mouse back!!

Those things sound sick on their own. They can really sing if you pop it on top of a 2x12, 4x12 or almost any extension cabinet. Nice score congrats.

Comment

Congrats! So glad you were able to get it back!

Comment

Went over and grabbed it today at lunch. Nice to have this one back.
        Sounds nice and cleans in particular are fantastic for a small amp like this. Crunches are nice but more vintage rock feel than modern. Nothing like the sophisticated thick liquid feel of the crunch channel on my 25 watt Zinky (and no where near the gain also) but still quite usable and should do very nicely for the stuff I'm playing now. The loop is one of the best I have used and was one of the reasons I wanted the amp back so badly.
        Really really cool little amp that is nice to have back in the fold!!
        Couple quick photos.

Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
          Went over and grabbed it today at lunch. Nice to have this one back.
          Sounds nice and cleans in particular are fantastic for a small amp like this. Crunches are nice but more vintage rock feel than modern. Nothing like the sophisticated thick liquid feel of the crunch channel on my 25 watt Zinky (and no where near the gain also) but still quite usable and should do very nicely for the stuff I'm playing now. The loop is one of the best I have used and was one of the reasons I wanted the amp back so badly.
          Really really cool little amp that is nice to have back in the fold!!
          Couple quick photos.

you know I got one of these but its the Rocket 44 plus with the tremolo and the 4x10's. its a nice amp

Comment

Working...
          X