Celestion G15V-100 Fullback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celestion G15V-100 Fullback

Well it finally happened. The cab showed up today.

Comment

Way cool. Please provide a tone report when ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Lake Placid Blues View Post
        I am reviewing both the speaker and the cab for TMRZoo.com so I am going to take them through a varriety of amps from the Tiny Terror, 100w DSL, Excelsior, Fender 100w and a 200w Randell SS. I will post both reviews here when I am done. So far with the Tiny Terror the amp sounds cool as hell. Lots of bottom with no sacrifice to the highs. Very full in your face mid tones.

Comment

I got one. I replaced an Eminence Big Ben in my custom 2x12/1x15. The fullback sounds great. Almost like a wider sounding greenback. Really blends well with the g12-65s I have in the cab as well.
          Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxplorer View Post
            I got one. I replaced an Eminence Big Ben in my custom 2x12/1x15. The fullback sounds great. Almost like a wider sounding greenback. Really blends well with the g12-65s I have in the cab as well.
            That is the vibe I am going for. I haven't tried it with the Marshall 2x12 yet but that is the plan in the long run. I finally get to take it through the paces a bit today. Tomorrow I will start really testing the speaker out and writing the review. So far at low volumes with the Micro Terror it sounds fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lake Placid Blues View Post
              I finally got both of the reviews up.

Gear Review: Celestion G15V-100 Fullback 15 Inch Guitar Speaker

Guitar Gear Review: Soundsrite Audio C-4 Custom 1×15 Cabinet is Explosive

Comment

Working...
              X