NAD - Blackstar HT Stage 60 2x12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD - Blackstar HT Stage 60 2x12

Well I bit the bullet and think I came out pretty good on this one. Found this beauty used for $650 at the local shop. No dings or scratches that I've yet to see. I've always wanted one ever since they came out and now is in my possession. Two EL34s pumping out 60W to two 12" Celestion 70/80s, three channels with two modes each, master volume, presence and resonance, digital reverb with dark/light switch, an emulated output, and ISF on the EQ For the OD channels. Only downside is that it didn't come with a footswitch so I'm gonna have to get it separate. Sure is a beauty, ain't she? Sounds pristine. No mods planned as of yet, she sounds and plays great to my ears.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Re: NAD - Blackstar HT Stage 60 2x12

Congrats!

Also really nice axe. The PB series is extremely underrated, wish I'd never sold mine.

I've had my Blackstar for about a year. After owning multiple Mesas, Marshalls, Randalls, Carvins, etc, I have no plans on ever selling the Blackstar.

It does sound great stock, but I'd recommend swapping out the tubes and speaker to really let the amp shine. I run mine with Mullard/Tungsol Pres and Mullard El34s. Celestion Creamback for speaker.
    Originally posted by grumptruck
    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
    Originally posted by Gear Used
    PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
    Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
    Mesa Stiletto Ace
    Gurus 5015
    Mesa Widebody 1X12
    Pedalboard

Comment

Congrats man! Sounds like an awesome amp, enjoy!

Comment

Looks like fun!

What kinda ftsw?
        "Scalloped & Stickered"
        A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Sweet!! Congratulations, and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand-O-Monium View Post
            Looks like fun!

What kinda ftsw?
            No footswitch since it was used, but thinking of going with the Blackstar it should have came with.

Oh, and it's tons of fun [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by mwalluk View Post
              Congrats!

Also really nice axe. The PB series is extremely underrated, wish I'd never sold mine.

I've had my Blackstar for about a year. After owning multiple Mesas, Marshalls, Randalls, Carvins, etc, I have no plans on ever selling the Blackstar.

It does sound great stock, but I'd recommend swapping out the tubes and speaker to really let the amp shine. I run mine with Mullard/Tungsol Pres and Mullard El34s. Celestion Creamback for speaker.
              Thanks! You're right, the PB is very underrated, I got super lucky when I picked that up, a story literally years in the making.

The PB sounds amazing through it, my Epi LP sounds amazing through it, and my custom super-strat sounds great too. They all articulate very well, even with higher gain. I've yet to try my P90 loaded Tele custom and my MIM Strat but I know I'll get killer tones from those.

Comment

Working...
              X