Looking for Amp Repair guy in Santa Barbara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Amp Repair guy in Santa Barbara

Figured this was worth a shot since Seymour Duncan is just down the street from me. Somebody there has to know someone in town that can help my sad little Orange?

Re: Looking for Amp Repair guy in Santa Barbara

Do not go to the tone garage in Camarillo. Guy is not just a flake but a mean flake.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
      Do not go to the tone garage in Camarillo. Guy is not just a flake but a mean flake.

This. Dude took almost a year to tell my buddy he couldn't fix his amp.

I remember meeting a guy there in Santa Barbara named Andy Webb, might able to Google his info.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAlysis View Post
        This. Dude took almost a year to tell my buddy he couldn't fix his amp.

I remember meeting a guy there in Santa Barbara named Andy Webb, might able to Google his info.
        ugh, that sucks. I basically lost a hundred bucks to him but glad I got my amp back in somewhat working order.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAlysis View Post
          I was about to mention Andy Webb also--I've not used his services, but when I asked over at Jensen's Music about local amp repair work, they dropped his name on me. Jensen's doesn't have on-site amp service, or at least not when I last checked.

Comment

Thanks! I actually have it in with someone at Jensens right now. I think they change staff there a fair amount and they have an amp guy now.

If for some reason he doesn't workout I'll seek out Andy.

Comment

Working...
            X