Cab hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cab hunting

Im looking to move back into a 4X12 again, I play loud punk/desert rock /classic metal. My amp is a Mesa Stiletto deuce MKII.
    Ive been mainly looking at the Mesa Traditional straight and the Bogner ST4X12.
    Im open to any suggestions or opinions. Im intrested to see whats out there outside of the usual 1960A/oversized recto world.
    Budget is roughly $1200 but around $1000 would be preferable.

Re: Cab hunting

Luckily, you're in the LA area and Craigslist has no shortage of 412 cabs for half the new price.

Halfstacks look better when they match in my opinion.

Last edited by Gearjoneser; 02-26-2016, 05:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

There's also this. Now I'm tempted - the cosmetic wear doesn't bother me, and if you're patient you can eventually find V30s in good shape for $50 each. $300 total for an oversized Mesa 4x12 is a steal.

Comment

Seriously dude. I live in Ventura and find craigslist steals all the time. Just bought a Marshall 1960ac with English Greenbacks for $200.

I've seen Bogner cabs close to mint go for $400

Comment

Seriously dude. I live in Ventura and find craigslist steals all the time. Just bought a Marshall 1960ac with English Greenbacks for $200.

I've seen Bogner cabs close to mint go for $400

Comment

Same - I've seen Bogner cabs at steal prices. Cabs are the easiest thing to find deals on.

Comment

Working...
            X