NAD very basic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD very basic

My bass player has been coming over here for writing sessions and I am not digging him going through my guitar amps. His regular rig is too big to setup just for writing. My basement is still too cold to go down there to play and have him go through the PA. I figured for $50 this would be cool to keep around the house. It sound great for a little bit of a thing. I will probally rip some guitar through it at some point with a fuzz. And I do have my Washburn AB10 so it will be cool to have an amp around when I want to play with my bass.

Last edited by Securb; 04-05-2016, 07:11 PM.

Re: NAD very basic

Nice! I've liked the Peavey stuff I used–in fact my first amp was a Peavey.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Trey. It seems people only comment on the sexy stuff. No demands for clips?

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
        Thanks Trey. It seems people only comment on the sexy stuff. No demands for clips?
        Ha! You are right about that! lol

I sometimes demand clips but then I realized I haven't posted any clips of my new gear in a long time...so pretty hypocritical lol

Comment

That's actually a great amp to play your jazz licks through... I remember that model when it was previously called the Peavey Basic.

The Peavey Basic didn't come with a headphone out though... that's a snazzy improvement.

GREAT score Securb!
          Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
            No demands for clips?
            We want clips!

Nice score. I love those little Peavey amps. I've got the MAX112 for the same basic reason. Sometimes it's nice to have a bass amp to play a bass through.

Comment

Sweet
              Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
              X