NAD - Return of the 1001RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD - Return of the 1001RB

That's right, I bought another amp I should have never sold. It's great to have a 1001RB again! I love Gallien-Krueger!

Soundcloud

Re: NAD - Return of the 1001RB

Can it do the somewhere in time tone?

Comment

They are flippin awesome. One of my favorite amps of all time. I've kept a GK for my bass gigs pretty much through my whole musical career.
      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
      ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
      Originally posted by Securb
      The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
        Can it do the somewhere in time tone?
        Sure, as long as I have 1.21 jiggawatts and enough room to get this sucker up to 88
        Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
          They are flippin awesome. One of my favorite amps of all time. I've kept a GK for my bass gigs pretty much through my whole musical career.
          Me too
          Soundcloud

Comment

Love the RB's. but prefer the older smaller ones myself (I like the growl factor) own a 400RB myself and just love it.
            TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
              Love the RB's. but prefer the older smaller ones myself (I like the growl factor) own a 400RB myself and just love it.
              Well this is the mk2 1001RB but the one I gigged with and recorded with for over a decade was a mk1 I bought new back in about 98 or so. I really haven't noticed any growl missing from the mk2 at all. This thing is every bit as nasty as my old one and I think it even runs a bit quieter.
              Soundcloud

Comment

Oh certainly it does, it's more the size than the year to be honest, as the headroom runs out quicker and gets nastier a little easier.

Can't go wrong with either
                TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                X