New Micro-Rig day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Micro-Rig day

I cannot believe the range of tones available in this tiny little rig. I wanted something that is the easiest grab and go possible. This is definitely it!

ZT Lunchbox, SANSAMP fly rig, and a cab tone DI for the PA connection. I never imagined solid state sounding this good this small!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	5840863
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Re: New Micro-Rig day

Always wondered how the ZT sounds. Is that the 200 watt one? That thing could power a stack from what I've read.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
      Always wondered how the ZT sounds. Is that the 200 watt one? That thing could power a stack from what I've read.

It is indeed. The regular Lunchbox, 6.5" speaker, 200 watts. Unbelievable sound for the size, and just good sound without even considering that.
      ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...

Comment

Excellent to hear. I always thought one of those would make a good pedal platform and easily portable rig. And I still want to hear one push at least a 4x12 with some decent speakers.

Comment

My old pedal steel teacher had a couple of those he used to teach with. They have a great sound. I was shocked the first time I plugged it in.
          Go Packers!

Comment

Hey - I was at BTMN's and he plugged in one of those little Deacy things to a 4x12…..

I was like WTF? What amp are you using? That tone is bad@$$?!?!?!?!?!?

GOOD SOUND IS WHERE YOU FIND IT!
            Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I love the FlyRig. I could use just that into any speaker.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Excuse the godawful playing.

First is the ZT dry, second adding in the Sansamp, third adding drive on top of that.

Comment

I have one of those lunchboxes.. having some crackle when turning knobs tho. Yeah, will blast thru a 4x12. Even more amazing was how cool my little smokey 1 watt amp sounds thru a 4x12..haha

So, the flyrig delivers??
                  Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

That rig is absolutely cool.
                    Wackor
                    Ørdøg
                    NecroPolo
                    Diabolus in Musica
                    SIDrip Alliance
                    Book of Shadows
                    RKH

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post

So, the flyrig delivers??
                      Completely. With that cabinet emulated DI, I need not mic anything. Without it, I need to EQ I bit differently, but it's about 95% there on the tone of my old Marshall. Enough to the point that I sold the Marshall. (Carrying around a half stack is too much)

It's the best in a rig that will get you a usable tone in any circumstance.

Comment

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
                        Completely. With that cabinet emulated DI, I need not mic anything. Without it, I need to EQ I bit differently, but it's about 95% there on the tone of my old Marshall. Enough to the point that I sold the Marshall. (Carrying around a half stack is too much)

It's the best in a rig that will get you a usable tone in any circumstance.
                        very cool!! have to lube the pots of my ZT to try and get rid of the crackles.. Those cab tones pricey? Have diff speaker options? (never seen one before) You using the ZT speaker or have it off?? Im really interested in this, since I already have the ZT
                        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Working...
                          X