Panama Conqueror 5w head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panama Conqueror 5w head?

Anyone own or played one? It is supposedly a hand wired 5F1 circuit in a very pretty cab and tempting at just a little over $200. I wonder how these compare to a VHT Special 6 or even the dirt cheap Monoprice 5 watter

Re: Panama Conqueror 5w head?

I have not used the model but did play a panama amplifier. If the quality is anywhere near to the head I used, I would certainly jump on this for $200 or a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did and I love it! Attenuator on the back could be a little better but that is some sweet sounding classic overdrive. The one I tried was a Purple Heart version, which I think is just an aesthetic difference. You ever hear the opening riff and leads in Layla? Sounds just like that. Nice blooming crumbly top end attack.

Comment

Im not familiar with that model, but have been really gassing for a couple of the Panama models. Cant recall the model names right now..(Fuego I think) One gets really heavy. clip on youtube of them laying down Master of Puppets on it.. Sounded good.. The look well built, Nice looking and a 5 yr warranty.. So perhaps durable...
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
        X