banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A pair of Beastly little NAD (s) ....& a NCD (2x12)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A pair of Beastly little NAD (s) ....& a NCD (2x12)!

Finally gave one of them (30 Plus) a go recording with a backing track. No effects/XLR emulated output into my loop pedal's input. Used an old loop that I'd recorded before (rhythm / pitch-shifted guitar-emulated "bass" & onboard drums) and jammed a solo over it. Loop pedal output into my digital handheld recorder

There's also a "mastered" version 3:00 mins into the vid..

Turned out sounding pretty nice I think....not overly bassy in the mix like I thought it would be from the emulated output ...it's actually a very usable sweet tone. I'll maybe do another vid with the same backing loop & amp settings using my Classic 30 head & see how that turns out..just to check out the difference
    Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 03-11-2017, 03:34 AM.
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Nice clips. I've heard a fair bit of buzz about Laboga within the heavy music circles.
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Thanks They're awesome ballsy amps, with a really nice meaty/fat organic crunch for rhythm & lots of sweetness/overtones to them for leads & I pretty much spend all my free time these days scuttling around from one to the other

They both sound absolutely killer through headphones too (awesome sizzling cranked tone!) ...so they're great for noodling right into the wee hours haha ..I need more sleep

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Nice ride,

Comment

Cheers Kramer

Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X