Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNAD

Sad New Amp Day

My friend passed away this past Saturday, at the young age of 39. He was dearly loved by all of us in my home town.

He and I shared a love for Orange amps and their tones. His girlfriend decided that I should have his Dark Terror, so it came home with me along with a 2x12 with Emi Legend GB128 speakers.

This is the second amp I've received from someone's passing, and it sucks. I'll still play it in his honor and enjoy it, but I wish I had my friend instead.

F***
    - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
    Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
    The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Re: SNAD

Yeah, That's a weird scenario.. and twice. My sympathies for your friend.
    sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
    - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Condolences.

Play it loud and proud in his honor!
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by guitfiddle View Post
        Sad New Amp Day

My friend passed away this past Saturday, at the young age of 39. He was dearly loved by all of us in my home town.

He and I shared a love for Orange amps and their tones. His girlfriend decided that I should have his Dark Terror, so it came home with me along with a 2x12 with Emi Legend GB128 speakers.

This is the second amp I've received from someone's passing, and it sucks. I'll still play it in his honor and enjoy it, but I wish I had my friend instead.

F***
        Sorry to hear that, brother. Make the music he would have loved to have heard you make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

May his memory be eternal. Either we bury our friends or they bury us.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

That is very sad. Play it loud and proud.

Comment

Working...
            X