Joyo Amps?? Zombie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyo Amps?? Zombie?

I watched a vid of the Joyo Zombie and it sounds pretty impressive! Priced alittle more than I expected, but did some online searching and looks like most reviews are pretty favorable!

What ya'll think? Anyone had hands on??
    Here is Ola's review for your edification...
    Testing out the Joyo BantAmp Zombie Mini amplifier★ SUBSCRIBE - http://goo.gl/5zFZDY► Facebook - http://www.olaenglund.com/facebook► Blog - http://www.olaeng...

The MJOLNIR looks pretty cool too!!!

The 15W AMP That Does It All? Meet The MJOLNIR From Joyo!Joyo Mjolnir 15 Watt Head Sound Demo!Joyo Mjolnir Pricing & Availabilityhttp://bit.ly/1VFz3OYTry Ama...
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Joyo Amps?? Zombie?

That is really badass. I'm sold enough on the sound that I've got the urge to grab one except I already have a JVM, a Dual Rectifier and a rack setup. If they made a 1U preamp version of this, I'd buy it without hesitation. I also wish it had more tone controls (though it has an FX loop to run an EQ through) and I can always line it out to one of my power amps if I need more power. I always give props to amps that just sound good straight into the input.
    The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

The clips sound great and I was considering it. However, for home use my hotone heart attack will be better (5w ss) and for anything louder my recto reborn on 50w will crush it so no need in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon View Post
        and for anything louder my recto reborn on 50w will crush it so no need in my case.
        I know what you mean. When you already have amps that get the job done, it's hard to justify getting anything else.
        The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
          I know what you mean. When you already have amps that get the job done, it's hard to justify getting anything else.
          Yeah, it's not that it sounds bad or passable (from the clips), it's just that the little hotone is killer at very low volumes and, since I have a house, when I can crank the volume I really can so there's no point in using anything else than the real thing you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon View Post
            Yeah, it's not that it sounds bad or passable (from the clips), it's just that the little hotone is killer at very low volumes and, since I have a house, when I can crank the volume I really can so there's no point in using anything else than the real thing you know...
            Right back at you. I have a studio on a rural property with 5 acres, who's gonna complain?

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
              Right back at you. I have a studio on a rural property with 5 acres, who's gonna complain?
              NICE !! I remember once at the house I used to own.. corner lot, full neighborhood.. Had my JCM 800 and splawn halfstacks plugged up.. on maybe 2 or 3. My kids were walking home from school and said they heard me 3 blocks away.. heee hee
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
              X