Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jumpering a 2 input amp

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    only on reverb amps as a general rule. the vibrato channel has one extra stage of gain and phase gets flipped at each stage

theres no reason for your channels to be out of phase unless something was modded
    So my vibrato channel won't be put of phase with the regular one despite having an extra gain stage? Good to know, thanks jeremy. Don't use my Fenders much & hardly ever run the Bandmaster since I got a blackface Bassman, but I'll keep it in mind for future reference.
    "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

only reverb models have the extra gain stage, non reverb models dont. the bf bassman might be different though and im not as familiar with it as i am the other bf/sf amps

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        only reverb models have the extra gain stage, non reverb models dont. the bf bassman might be different though and im not as familiar with it as i am the other bf/sf amps
        Thanks; I'll have to try it with the Bandmaster one of these days. And maybe the Bassman too. Really just curiosity on my part; generally I look to other amps when I want gainier tones. But I still like knowing what each of my amps is capable of.
        "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

yep. if ya got toys, ya might as well play with em

Comment

Working...
          X