X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The End Of Marshall

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    hopefully the price will drop on the stuff that used to be made in the uk
    The price will go up. The UK made Marshalls will become the Klon Centaurs of the amp world (along with the Dumble)... especially the vintage ones.

Comment

Outsourcing usually winds up being a bad thing. Maybe not initially, but give it time.

Ever called your typical customer support in the US the last 10 years?

Cheap business moves = cheap quality.

Comment

It's not true. Dave Friedman has posted an apology on another forum. He was just speculating about what might happen in the future I guess, but it got perceived differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Lake Placid Blues View Post
          It's not true. Dave Friedman has posted an apology on another forum.
          Source? Coulda swore he said just that in the vid (which interestingly is no longer available).

Comment

The topic on the other forum, which contained the apology post, has been removed as well. I take this, that it was all a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
              The price will go up. The UK made Marshalls will become the Klon Centaurs of the amp world (along with the Dumble)... especially the vintage ones.
              i meant the currently made uk models that would be now made overseas which might make them cheaper. i havent bought a marshall since my last jcm800. the only one i still have is a jtm30 which i have plans to gut and make into a jtm45 at some point

Comment

Working...
              X