need good reverb, help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need good reverb, help please

swap made....sounds great!!!dead cheapo Fender 10 ready for wherever dead speakers go...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Printron rri w 12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	5808818

Comment

nice! smooth cone?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        nice! smooth cone?
        ribbed...funny thing is even with the 12 I swear my 5E3 @12W is louder than the PRRI @15W.

Comment

Originally posted by justFred View Post
          none of my amps have reverb...played through a Princeton Reverb 65 reissue this weekend and hooked on reverb...any suggestions appreciated.
          Does a SS reverb unit mess up the sound of a tube amp???sorry but am one of the old tube amp hold outs...
          A SS reverb unit will not mess up the sound of a tube amp–you can actually get some really cool reverb tones from a reverb pedal that you can't get with an amp–especially with the different options/types of reverb available in a pedal unit.

My favorite Reverb Pedal is the Mad Professor Silver Spring. Very Fenderish and mixes better with other pedals than any other reverb unit I've used.

Comment

swap made....sounds great!!!dead cheapo Fender 10 ready for wherever dead speakers go...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90846[/ATTACH]
            I hope you hit up the music shop for a warranty claim on such a new amp.
            Lovely replacement choice tho. Those special design speakers are always worth replacing even when they aren't broken.
            "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
            Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

What is your goal for this reverb? Do you already have a delay pedal? I personally would rather have a delay over a reverb if I had to choose. A delay is more versatile and basically fills the same gap.
              ROCK ON.

Comment

ribbed...funny thing is even with the 12 I swear my 5E3 @12W is louder than the PRRI @15W.
                i like the ribber cone better! what speaker is in the 5e3? those webers arent very sensitive. the difference between 12w and 15w is negligible in the scheme of things and the glorious mids of the 5e3 probably make it seem louder than it really is

Comment

Working...
                X