Mesa MK2B Graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa MK2B Graphic

Anyone know where the graphic sits in the circuit as in before or after the main tone stack?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Re: Mesa MK2B Graphic

All Mesa Marks with the GEQ have it near the end of the circuit. The B/M/T knobs come at the very start, before the gain section.

Comment

Originally posted by Cynical View Post
      All Mesa Marks with the GEQ have it near the end of the circuit. The B/M/T knobs come at the very start, before the gain section.
      Ok, many thanks, mine doesn't have it and I was wondering if the eq pedal would be as effective.

Comment

Yes. If yours has a loop, putting a geq through through the loop will get you something very similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Voltage View Post
          Yes. If yours has a loop, putting a geq through through the loop will get you something very similar.
          Many thanks

Comment

In fact Mesa has offered their 5-band EQ in pedal form for just that purpose.

Bill
            When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Working...
            X