NAD: Yammy THR10 x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAD: Yammy THR10 x2

Really sweet scores. I've been sorta interested in these and then I listened to clips of the THR10 and I was mightily impressed. I listened to the clips of all the models actually but I like the 10 best.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
      Aftermarket footswitch? Link? Not sure how that would work.

Comment

Little more that I would want to spend on a practice amp accessory.

Comment

And it has just a little too much "homemade" look to it. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not something I'd invest that kind of money for.

Comment

I'm sure it is homemade, and for a very small market which limits the ability to do "real" production. What you are really paying for is this guy's time that he spend to develop the code to work across the USB interface (that's the only way in and out of the THR10s) to be able to function as a footswitch.

Again, IMHO, if you are looking for that kind of functionality, the THR10 is probably not the product you should be looking at.

Comment

I'm not. Silver wanted the footswitch.

Comment

Understood, just throwing in my worthless <$0.02... and was using "you" generically

Comment

It's still a cool idea. Lot's of work went into that. I'm working on a switcher myself, but taking a completely different tack.

Comment

You could just use an A/B box and switch between THRs!

Comment

That would work short term, but I'm probably going to sell one of these. I really don't need two. Maybe.

Comment

Yeah, it is too expensive. I don't mind the homebrew look/feel of the footswitch but as I said earlier... I could almost buy another THR10 for that money!

I do wish it had a foot switch though. It's a pretty basic feature.

Comment

Working...
                        X