MESA/MARSHALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MESA/MARSHALL

My pissy neighbors gone today, got to run 2 amps stereo with the new Les Paul ....

Re: MESA/MARSHALL

Thats some Hot Maple ...

Comment

Gorgeous!

Bill
      When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Woohoo!

I've got a Mark II head as well. What a great amp.
        “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

What phaser or chorus(?) pedal are you using? Sounds nice and wet but still clear.
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

Originally posted by Van Noord View Post
            What phaser or chorus(?) pedal are you using? Sounds nice and wet but still clear.
            Going by his pedalboard it's either a Phase90 (VH Stylez) or CE-2/TC Chorus. Or perhaps chorus on the rhythms and 90 on leads? I definitely hear the honk on the single notes.

I gotta say, this sounds pretty good. Insight on how to each are dialed in?
            TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Van Noord View Post
              Using the TC on the pitch modulator setting with the Boss CE-2 as well.

CE-2 in the loop, TC thru the front.

Comment

Working...
              X