Ceriatone Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceriatone Amps

Always heard good things about them and have wanted a Chupacabra. They now have another amp Im real interested in. 2202hw Which is a new Lunchbox JCM 800 type amp. REALLY intrigued. Anyone played one?

here is the 2202HW

The Ceriatone British Style 2202 HW is a low wattage, feature-laden champion of tone and value. The 2202 started with the preamp of our 2203HW and 2204HW, but we added some features to make a timeless design even more flexible.

They have one too that is called Joyful Music, which seems to be a lawsuit saving name referencing John Mayer.
    That thing has all kind of tubes in it..

The Ceriatone Joyful Music JM50 watt amp is based on the tone of the legendary John Mayer. This is the amp that defines Mayer's tone better than any we've heard out there. This amp does includes a state of the art all tube driven, spring reverb circuit.
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Ceriatone Amps

Well honk my hooters that baby 800 looks nice

Comment

Dang BR... the price is certainly right on that baby! Wow... if I didn't have my Surreal LC100 (with 20 watt power option) for hotrod 80s Marshall tones I'd definitely be looking at one of these. You can't beat that price. I didn't realize this is what you were looking into when you PM'd me. I'd go for that in a second if I were you, based on what you said you are looking for. Looks like a killer amp at a killer price. I had three Ceris and all were great amps. Chup 50, JTM, and RP 18/36. The only thing that I didn't care for on my Chup was the loop. That's why I sold it when the Smallbox showed up. I've had amps with awesome, transparent loops (Friedman!) and loops that I didn't care for (Ceri, Bogner, maybe my current Surreal).
      Last edited by Red_Label; 11-19-2018, 05:46 PM.
      "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

The only Ceriatone Ive ever tried was a Yeti, which sounded awesome!

Comment

One of these days I am gonna get myself a Ceriatone. Heck their office is barely 7 miles away from where I live.

Comment

Great sounding amps at a great price. Shipping would probably kill things for me & I have way too many lunchboxes already ..otherwise..I really like the sound of them
            "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
            If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Ceriatone seems to have a very good reputation. A lot of people speak highly of them. I've never personally used one but I saw a video of a guy playing an Epiphone SG through a Yeti. The Yeti made the Epiphone sound like a much more expensive guitar.

$486.00 is a surprisingly low price for something like this.
              Last edited by Drunken Bowling; 11-23-2018, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken Bowling View Post
                Ceriatone seems to have a very good reputation. A lot of people speak highly of them. I've never personally used one but I saw a video of a guy playing an Epiphone SG through a Yeti. The Yeti made the Epiphone sound like a much more expensive guitar.

$486.00 is a surprisingly low price for something like this.
                Where are you seeing a Yeti for $486?

Ceriatone's Hot Rodded Plexi's includes the Chupacabra, the Yeti, the Son of Yeti, the AH 50 and AH 100, the AFD and the amazing King Kong...

Comment

The prices listed are for built chassis only, costs more with the head shell. Still good deals though.

Comment

Ceriatone Amps

It’s still $988 for a working chassis with no tubes or cabinet.

I didn’t see an option for a kit. I’m sure that would be cheaper.
                    But then, you gotta lot of work to do.

Comment

Not sure if they do kits anymore(?).

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
                        Not sure if they do kits anymore(?).
                        They still do, though ( I think ) there's not any substantial saving compared to the wholly assembled ones.

Comment

Working...
                        X