PSA: Sweetwater Supro deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Sweetwater Supro deals

Looking for classic tone without busting the bank?

Now through Dec. 4 Sweetwater has the Surpo Thunderbolt MkII 35w 1×15 combo for $650

And, the Supro Neptune Reverb 25w 2×12 combo for $700

Or, if you're looking for a pedal platform, they have the new Supro 1970RK Keeley 25w 1×10 with effects loop for $800.
    sigpic
    Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Re: PSA: Sweetwater Supro deals

That Keeley/Supro pedal platform amp looks super interesting. I wish it had a mids control, but volume/bass/treble with effects loop jacks on top looks simple and player-friendly.

Comment

Ya'll have better played one to know if they're worth that much "to you". Thanks for the PSA though

Comment

Too bad it's not the Tremoverb. Bump for a good deal.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kinda on topic -I played a new 2018 $500 Indonesian Supro Guitar the other day -and was totally impressed -especially since I owned an original 60s version that was mostly a piece of crap -unless you wanted to Guitar tech more than you wanted to play.
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Bruce Zinky magic here. I still prefer the high gain stuff Bruce did under his brand like my Zinky Blue Velvet but these are well built good sounding amps at a great price.
            That Neptune looks particularly interesting played several of those amps but not that model.
            Last edited by Ascension; 11-20-2018, 09:44 AM.
            Guitars
            Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
            Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Another demo of the Neptune not so sure wouldn't take one of these over say a Deluxe RI for the additional clean headroom. Want to play one of these amps!
              Guitars
              Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
              Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

I was very impressed with my Supreme
                sigpic
                Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Comment

good deals for sure!

Comment

how fun would that 1 x 10 be amirite? I've been geeking out on my small combos, I'm liking that format.

Comment

That Neptune at $699 when it's normally priced at $1499 may be too good a deal for me to turn down...my Sweetwater card is burning in my wallet
                      Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                      It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                      Originally posted by LesStrat
                      Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Apparently they are already sold out of the Neptune Reverb
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by allbutromeo View Post
                          Apparently they are already sold out of the Neptune Reverb
                          Well that sucks. I had talked myself into it too! I wish the Black Magick were part of this sale.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                          It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                          Originally posted by LesStrat
                          Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Working...
                          X