Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall footswitch compatibility.

Hi everyone.

I am in search of a footswitch that will work with my Marshall MA100H. For the life of me, I cannot seem to get a straight answer as to what model footswitch it uses. Would any two button footswitch work with this head?
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Re: Marshall footswitch compatibility.

According to the manual it is a PEDL-91001

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
      According to the manual it is a PEDL-91001

https://manualzz.com/doc/8167281/mar...d-ma100-manual
      Thanks a ton! I didn't think of looking for a manual.

Comment

Marshalls are pretty good about being compatible with many different 2-button or 1-button footswitches (dependent on what amp needs, of course). When I had my Marshall head, I didn't get a footswitch when I bought it (used) so I made one with a Hoover vacuum cleaner switch, a 1/4" mono jack and a small enclosure. Even added a LED to it as the footswitch line fed a small amount of voltage enough to power the LED. Worked great. So, if you can't find the Marshall branded one, a generic 2-button like it will work fine.
        Last edited by ErikH; 06-07-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have a generic 2-button footswitch (no LEDs unfortunately) that I'd let go for cheap. Let me know if you're interested and I'll go dig it out.
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post
            I'm pretty sure I have a generic 2-button footswitch (no LEDs unfortunately) that I'd let go for cheap. Let me know if you're interested and I'll go dig it out.
            Thanks! I'll keep it in mind!

Comment

I'd be willing to sell a basic 2-button footswitch (without LEDs, regrettably) for a low price. If you're interested, let me know and I'll go dig it up.
              x trench run

Comment

The BOSS FS-6 Dual Foot Switch will switch pretty much anything.

Comment

Working...
                X