My MXR Phase 90 Board....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My MXR Phase 90 Board....

John, do you think you could build me a self-modulating expander gate pedal with a multi-oscillating flux capacitor? I heard that these are going to be the next hot item in the new MF catalog! It would have to be true bypass,,,,,,of course.
    !

Comment

Originally posted by milkbone
      John, do you think you could build me a self-modulating expander gate pedal with a multi-oscillating flux capacitor? I heard that these are going to be the next hot item in the new MF catalog! It would have to be true bypass,,,,,,of course.
      LOL..... Sure,But only if you'll send me that schematic! :fing25:
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Sure thing Bud, I wrote them down on a brown paper bag while I was taking a train ride in Pennsyltucky somewhere.
        !

Comment

Originally posted by milkbone
          Sure thing Bud, I wrote them down on a brown paper bag while I was taking a train ride in Pennsyltucky somewhere.
          Awesome....I may have to wear my glow in the dark spectacles while sitting on the toilet upon looking at that there schematic Mike!
          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Hows things my friend? We'll have to chat!
            !

Comment

strat'r - i'm having trouble matching FETs.... got any info that can help me?????
              '90 Gibson Les Paul Studio, '96 Jackson DR2, '98 MIM Fender Strat, '05 Ibanez RG7321, '07 Squier 51, '04 ESP LTD B-105

Comment

Originally posted by nahfuten
                strat'r - i'm having trouble matching FETs.... got any info that can help me?????
                I bought my FETs already matched from JD....

Comment

The idea for a flux capacitor happened when you accidentally slammed your head on the toilet seat right?

Comment

Originally posted by proxy
                    The idea for a flux capacitor happened when you accidentally slammed your head on the toilet seat right?
                    I believe he slipped while standing on the toilet seat and hit his head on the sink

Comment

Originally posted by Brow
                      I believe he slipped while standing on the toilet seat and hit his head on the sink
                      I Must have slipped on my head because you guys are both way over it...

Comment

That is amazing.

I really admire your talent and patience. How you can make sense of all that circuitry I'll never know . Keep up the excellent work, StratDeluxer.

--Watroba
                        Gear:

PRS CE22 (Evo/Evo)
                        Fender MIM Powerhouse Stratocaster (Custom/Lil'59) Pic*

PODxt
                        Atomic 112

Comment

Originally posted by Watroba
                          That is amazing.

I really admire your talent and patience. How you can make sense of all that circuitry I'll never know . Keep up the excellent work, StratDeluxer.

--Watroba
                          Thanks buddy...I Know I'll sound modest,but it ain't rocket science....It's more of having really good ears and knowing what part of the circuit to make the changes...Lots and lots of trial and error!

Comment

thats some nice stuff there john. I've been wnating a phase pdal for a while, i gues si'll have to settle on the boss one.
                            Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

strat - did you buy your PCB from tonepad or make it yourself?
                              '90 Gibson Les Paul Studio, '96 Jackson DR2, '98 MIM Fender Strat, '05 Ibanez RG7321, '07 Squier 51, '04 ESP LTD B-105

Comment

Working...
                              X