Tap Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tap Delay

I was looking at getting a delay with a tap feature but i do not want something too expensive

I was looking at the Line 6 echo park because it also has analog and tape emulations (i think i like analog sound but digital length and ease of use)

What do people think should i go for the echo park or save up for a BOSS DD-5 or DD-6
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Re: Tap Delay

I had a go on 1 last December, and I'm thinking it's going to be my Xmas pressie to myself this year. I was very impressed with the range of effects and the ease of use.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

anyone?? usually heaps of people answer questions where is everybody?
      Gondola Kid
      Bandcamp
      Facebook
      JimijaymesGuitarist
      Youtube

Comment

I also use the Echo Park. Love the sound, built very sturdy and easy to use. Check out in a shop if you can deal with two functions on one foot switch - there are peopole who seem to have problems with it
        Fender Strat Elite, Epiphone Emporer Regent, Framus Renegade Pro (4x SD Pickups!!!), modded Samick Skull&Snake
        Marshall 6101, Vox AD30VT
        Pedals, pedals, pedals ...

Comment

Check out in a shop if you can deal with two functions on one foot switch - there are peopole who seem to have problems with it
          In reviews i have read people have said that they accidently change tap tempo when turning it off, is the footswitch that hard to use?
          Gondola Kid
          Bandcamp
          Facebook
          JimijaymesGuitarist
          Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by James Rock
            In reviews i have read people have said that they accidently change tap tempo when turning it off, is the footswitch that hard to use?
            i never had a problem with it. Soft step on it an it taps the delay time. For on/of you only need increase pressure until until you feel the "click" - you can't miss it (also with thick soles).

Tap time can only change if press it several times - can't imagine how this can happen unintentionally.
            Fender Strat Elite, Epiphone Emporer Regent, Framus Renegade Pro (4x SD Pickups!!!), modded Samick Skull&Snake
            Marshall 6101, Vox AD30VT
            Pedals, pedals, pedals ...

Comment

Working...
            X