Sales are starting to take off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales are starting to take off...

Well, I never thought my take on a little Marshall clone (Edana) would be so popular. And, I thouight my take on the Matchless Lightning (Franklin) would be way more popular, but no.... not at all.

Let's see, I've taken two orders, took another one, now there is a 4th on the waiting list.

Thanks guys.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Sales are starting to take off...

AWESOME!!!

I actually thought a Matchless clone would've been well received too....are folks not making the connection between "Lightning" & "Franklin"?

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
    Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
    FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
      Well, I never thought my take on a little Marshall clone (Edana) would be so popular. And, I thouight my take on the Matchless Lightning (Franklin) would be way more popular, but no.... not at all.

Let's see, I've taken two orders, took another one, now there is a 4th on the waiting list.

Thanks guys.

Yes, and I know who is getting # 007

Stratman
      Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
      When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
      Red Devils - 1% all the way!
      Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
      Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Hey Stratman, did you get to play mine/make some clips???

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
        Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
        FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

It great things are starting to happen,good luck

Comment

Very cool!! Marshall tone just has a much wider appreciation, Matchless is very much a niche amp. Few people have played one, or even heard one. Makes for an even smaller market. You get a good rep with the Edana it should set the table for other designs. Has to feel great!!
            ]
            FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
              Who's the KING of Rock?

Marshall, no doubt

Congrats, and CLIPS please
              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Scott, great news. I hope to see you do very in this endeavor.
                Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
                -Conrad Hilton

Comment

congrats, Scott

the prices and workmanship make it a no brainer
                  "music heals"
                  facebook

Comment

I'd like to hear some clips of the Edana myself.

Comment

I'm wondering where you got the name Edana, out of curiosity? I think what did it was the giant pics of that killer looking amp. Also, like Kevlar said, everyone knows Marshall, and most have missed the good ones, which are now priced outta the stratosphere. I want one, but the truth is, I simply don't have any need for another amp, nor the room!! I actually had to put my Bassman inside an armoir in my bedroom, which is actually kinda cool. When I lay in my bed, I can have beautiful blues tone coming from a stand-up dresser! LOL
                      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                        I actually had to put my Bassman inside an armoir in my bedroom, which is actually kinda cool. When I lay in my bed, I can have beautiful blues tone coming from a stand-up dresser! LOL
                        Since my dorm room is tiny anyway, I keep my amp in the bottom of my armoir too. It takes up a bit of storage space, but I don't know where else I would keep it.

Scott - I'm thrilled to hear of your success. If you keep up like you have been, with good quality and support, you'll go far if you so desire.

Comment

Great
                          And no wonder with the Marshall thing

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well with your amp sales Scott From the pics I've seen, it definitely looks like you've got your act together and you're doing some quality work

I dig the idea of the Franklin, but the problem is that 15w isn't a lot for many people. There is always a niche for Matchless/Vox style amps that chime like crazy and have around 30w power to cut in a band mix and can keep its headroom up pretty high. That might be a direction you might want to consider taking with future amp models
                            Originally posted by kevlar3000
                            I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
                            Originally posted by Zerberus
                            Better is often the enemy of good
                            Originally posted by ginormous
                            Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Awesome, Scott. That's great to hear. I have to agree with everyone else, Marshall is a household name with musicians. Everyone knows who they are, what they are and how they sound. Not everyone is familiar with Matchless. I bet the Edana will help the sales of the Franklin. There's a market there, just a matter of them finding out about it.

I may need to get me one of those Edana's myself. Hell, I'll drive down there to pick it up...lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X