Thanks Scott Miller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Scott Miller!

Scott was kind enough to post a Franklin review on the Harmony Central site. Thanks man. Glad you liked it.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Thanks Scott Miller!

Originally posted by Scott_F
    Scott was kind enough to post a Franklin review on the Harmony Central site. Thanks man. Glad you liked it.

Scott has helped me alot over the years with my pickup questions and he's a great guy!
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

It's good to see the positive reviews. And, Scott Miller's a helluva guitar player too. When I met him at UGD, I'd expected all of his vintage guitars to have Duncans, since he works there, but his response was "nope, just the old stockers."
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
        It's good to see the positive reviews. And, Scott Miller's a helluva guitar player too. When I met him at UGD, I'd expected all of his vintage guitars to have Duncans, since he works there, but his response was "nope, just the old stockers."
        Guess it's because Scott is around Duncan pickups all day.....It's kind of like,you work for a donut shop and you never eat their donuts...Plus Scott is normal and the rest of us are a bunch of obsessive compulsive players with way too much time on our hands!

We aren't normal!
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

The pleasure was all mine Scott. There's nothing like a great sounding amp. I wouldn't have posted the review if I didn't really feel that way. As soon as I have some money burning a hole in my pocket, I'll be ordering one from you.
          Scott Miller
          New Products/Technical Guy/Something Something
          Seymour Duncan

Comment

There ya'll go again. Giving me G.A.S.
            Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Working...
            X