Clear All

• i found these two mesas

so i found these two mesa heads and i'm trying to decide which one to buy
    heartbreaker
    or
    nomad 100
    you have to click on inventory then go to amps and there a bunch of boogies
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: i found these two mesas

Well, the Heartbreaker is actually high on my list of wannahave-amps. Maybe even top of my list. I like the combination of the vintage Marshall-like vibe and the Mesa Mark-series sounds. Although it's just a basic 2-channel amp, it's very versatile.
    Guitars: EBMM Silhouette Special / G&L ASAT Special / ESP Horizon / Squier MIJ Strat / Squier Aff. Strat / Furch S23-CR / Taylor Baby
    Basses: Cort NTL-BFL acoustic fretless / Ellio Martina Forza 5 / Fender MIJ '75 RI Jazz / G&L SB-2 / Ibanez MC924 / Ibanez ATK300 (2x) / Ibanez ATK305 / Italia Torino / Longbow 2-string / Rickenbacker 4003 / Sandberg Bullet 5 fretless

Comment

a buddy of mine has a Mesa/Boogie Heartbreaker and runs it through a 2x12 Mesa cab with V30's....man that thing sounds good...a lot of versatile tones there...still too much amp for me though
      Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
      It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

does anyone know how loud the half cut switch is on 60?
        Originally posted by kilphody
        There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

When I went "amp shopping" for my Boogie, I founfd it really hard to choose between a Heartbreaker, and the DC-10 I currently have....every now and again I keep wishing I'd bought the Heartbreaker instead. Even if you aren't a huge Boogie fan, the Heartbreaker is capable of a LOT more....

Comment

Working...
          X