Help with pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with pricing

OK, so I periodically mention this Bassman I intend to sell, well the time has come. Is it improper to ask for knowledgeable opinions on fair market value, even though it has been mentioned on the trading post (not with a price though)? More likely I'll end up EBaying it.

If I'm not breaching any etiquitte, it is February '65, based on both the chassis number and the label inside, stamped OB. Tolex is only coming off a few spots on the back panel where it wraps and could be easily glued and not visible, and has the odd small nick here and there. AA864 circuit, cloth is reasonably clean, especially for a 40+ year old amp. I saw a similar head go for $585, had paint on the top and by description was not in nearly as good shape as mine. Is this around what you'd normally expect to see on this amp?

I also have the 2x12 cab (no original speakers). Some tears in cloth, tolex pretty good, has tilt legs and knurled screws for attaching head to cab. At a loss as to fair market value on this.

I don't need to squeeze every nickel out, just don't want to rip myself off either. Opinions?? Thanks!!
    Wankologist
    Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine
Working...
X