reverse reverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse reverb

are there any good delay pedals out there that can create that reverse reverb effect?

thanks
    we can be heroes

Re: reverse reverb

bump
    we can be heroes

Comment

Don't you mean, reverse delay ?

Comment

Originally posted by JLagoon
        Don't you mean, reverse delay ?
        there is such a thing as reverse reverb. the only one i can think of is the digitech. maybe some others do but i dont know.

Comment

i love reverse reverb. i know of no pedals that do this, but i used an old ART SGE2 unit for this (it sucked for everything else)...I also used a Roland GP-100 and now a Boss GT-Pro...they don't have reverse reverbs per se, but you can get close with a gate after the reverb- set it for 100% wet. For pedals, you might need a gate after a reverb pedal...just set the reverb to 100% wet, and the gate to clamp down hard. sounds just like it.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

those line 6 pedals have loads of **** on them you can check them out im not sure if theres reverse reverb but you can check
            SCJ Compositions

Comment

Do you mean reverb that sounds after the note, begins softly and swells?

(Like if you recorded a 100% wet reverb track and flipped it?)
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by IcedEarth112
                those line 6 pedals have loads of **** on them you can check them out im not sure if theres reverse reverb but you can check
                nope i looked at those and im pretty sure it doesnt. the only ones ive found after looking at a few is the digitech.

down on the left hand corner there is a flash demo and you can hear what the reverse reverb sounds like.

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside
                  Do you mean reverb that sounds after the note, begins softly and swells?

(Like if you recorded a 100% wet reverb track and flipped it?)
                  i am guessing yes, this is my definition. you can get close with a wet reverb and a gate after it. it is a great effect- very freaky for solos.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                  X