Peavey 6505 MH question for those who own one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey 6505 MH question for those who own one

I got one of these little beauties a week or two ago but I've just noticed that, on the rhythm channel, with the volume down at zero, there's some sound bleeding through into the speakers. It doesn't happen on the lead channel - that's dead silent on zero.
    I'm just wondering it this happens with all of them or, God forbid, is there a fault with mine? It's not really an issue, it's nothing - but I got it to replace a Marshall DSL20 HR which has "Minor" faults like that and it always irritated me. I bought the Peavey brand new, I expect it to work as it should.
    My website - https://stevenamckay.com/

My gear - Gibson- Les Pauls - 2 x Classic (sunburst and ebony), Slash Standard, DC Special Tribute, SG Standard, Explorer, Flying V. 1980 Hamer Sunburst.
    MIM Fender Strat. MIK Squier Tele. Jackson JDR94, Kelly, Concert Bass. Fender acoustic. Mandolin.
    Spark Mini, Marshall DSL20HR, 1912.

What is your pre-gain set at?

With my post gain at 0 I get a little sound with the pre gain at/past 6 with crunch on.
    Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic
    If you think an Epi is as good as a Gibson, you're probablly not old enough to find the clit yet.

Comment

Working...
    X