Mooer GE200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooer GE200

Picked one up today off Craigslist for a good price. My initial impressions are it’s dirt simple to use, almost no learning curve if you have any experience with click-wheel style menus. The hot keys for dirt, amp, cab, mod, etc... are very cool.

I played with it for about an hour with Apple EarPods, basically scrolling through presets. There’s a good enough one for just about any genre. Eager to get some time to really deep dive and start tweaking it.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Mooer modeling is good stuff
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

I’m now on the hunt for a frfr to go with it. The Headrush 108 and 112 look interesting.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Yeah, the Headrush's are your best option ..they seem sweet. I got "poor man's" frfr speakers off my local amazon last year. They get the job done for jamming at home...

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
        If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
          I’m now on the hunt for a frfr to go with it. The Headrush 108 and 112 look interesting.
          Read lots of reviews of the Headrush speakers before you buy. Some people really hate them.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I have a headrush 112 and enjoy it. I don't know how it compares to high end options but I can't see myself hating it for any reason. Especially for the great price.

Comment

Working...
            X