banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preamps: Marshall AFD 100 vs AMT M1 & M2 (w Two Notes CAB M)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preamps: Marshall AFD 100 vs AMT M1 & M2 (w Two Notes CAB M)

This vid shows just how well those AMT pedals hold up against a real cooking Marshall tube amp's preamp section.

It also shows the incredible versatility and tone of the Two Notes Torpedo CAB M (IMO everyone who is serious should have one).

Remember, this is a "preamp-off". The Two Notes CAB M (for those not familiar) is acting as a tube poweramp, cab sim and (2x) mic sim for all 3 preamps.

Those AMT pedals are amazing. They certainly can hang with that AFD, IMO.

I looked at the Two Note CAB M but went with the H&M Humboldt Simplifier. I didn't need all the settings and programming in the Two Note for my application but it is certainly an amazing unit. There's a demo out there where the guy is running a 5150 Overdrive in front of the Two Note CAB M and that's it. It sounds massive through his setup.
    Last edited by ErikH; 09-24-2021, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
      Those AMT pedals are amazing. They certainly can hang with that AFD, IMO.

I looked at the Two Note CAB M but went with the H&M Humboldt Simplifier. I didn't need all the settings and programming in the Two Note for my application but it is certainly an amazing unit. There's a demo out there where the guys is running a 5150 Overdrive in from of the Two Note CAB M and that's it. It sounds massive through his setup.
      Yeah the Marshall AFD 100 has a little more mids but that can be easily tweaked.

Comment

Working...
      X