Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    i have that same weller soldering station on my bench. shes good in my book
    Solder station is fine, it's those sh*t needle nose and bulky non flush cut dikes that are questionable

Also, thats' not even close to the amount of tools you need to service an amp -I need more pics, and more of her too.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I read the article, she seems like a cool person.

However, it that a pic of herself up on the wall? RED FLAG RED FLAG
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Her Fazio amp is super badass looking -it's like a boxy Silvertone 1484 look

I dig it!

​​​​​​

Comment

thats for damn sure lol. im willing to give her the benefit of the doubt since it looks like there is a lot more bench to the right out of frame

Comment

thats for damn sure lol. im willing to give her the benefit of the doubt since it looks like there is a lot more bench to the right out of frame
            yeah, I'm just making jokes, Im sure her place is tight and she keeps her tools on the other side or below.

but that really may be a pic of herself on the wall -i must know cool amp making foxy Ms. Fazio!!!

Comment

did ya watch the video with the old little dog? "in the grand scheme of things, i dont know ****"

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

The wasteful process of buying stuff that's designed to fail and be thrown out is one that seems unlikely to be maintainable into the distant future for a variety of environmental and energy related reasons.
                I am not cool with that either, but that's the train we've been on for awhile.
                Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

did ya watch the video with the old little dog? "in the grand scheme of things, i dont know ****"
                  No -is it going to ruin this for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

I am not cool with that either, but that's the train we've been on for awhile.
                    Well, gentlemen, I hate to say it but the new Steven Seagal Law passed in Russian is on point for what the future needs.

Comment

nah, she seems pretty cool. laid back, sings the praises of others, not dooshy

though she isnt trying to jail russians for polluting so shes no steven seagal

Comment

Indeed that woman is charming!
                        What she says is true, everything today is ephemeral compared to 40 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Well, gentlemen, I hate to say it but the new Steven Seagal Law passed in Russian is on point for what the future needs.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...n-party-a74060
                          Lol. . . The most toxic country on the planet. They better get on point.

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post

Lol. . . The most toxic country on the planet. They better get on point.
                            Let's hope other countries learn this lesson before they get to the Level =Russia.

Comment

i have that same weller soldering station on my bench. shes good in my book
                              Me too. It's a workhorse standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjy_26 View Post

My Boss GT-8 dropped in 2007. I bought it upon release and have gigged it hard for years.

Your Tonemaster will be fine unless you destroy it on purpose.
                                I had a GT-6 I just sold recently. I kinda regret it because it was fun to use, and versatile. But it was collecting dust, since my katana had much better amp modeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X