Amplitube 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amplitube 5

Well, i recently got 2 amplitube pedals They came with a trial for amplitube 5. I'm not way impressed by the handful of free simulated amps. It costs $300 to register it to the full version. Anyone here have it? Is it worth the $300?

Originally posted by Open lane View Post
    Well, i recently got 2 amplitube pedals They came with a trial for amplitube 5. I'm not way impressed by the handful of free simulated amps. It costs $300 to register it to the full version. Anyone here have it? Is it worth the $300?
    How many models do you need?

Comment

I was just trying to record with it in logic for the first time. Ugh, no matter what i did, i couldn't get a sound i liked. Sorry to waste people's time with this thread. NOT getting it.

Comment

Nembrini Audio, Mercuriall, ML Sound, Positive Grid BIAS

Most have free demos.

Comment

I use Amplitube 5 on my Mac. Free version. I’ve bought the SLO amp model and a couple pedal models. Take one of the packaged amps and start tweaking. Change the cabinet, mic position, etc. It is possible to get some really good tones out of it but you have to tweak things. Out of the box there’s a lot of meh, as there is usually with anything.

Comment

Or you can try out some free amps like Emissary or some of the LePou stuff. Then buy some good impulses from ML Sound Lab or another well known IR supplier. There are a few good ones out there, but personally I think ML is at least a frontrunner, and they're on sale for 30% off right now, so you can get some primo IRs for a bit over twenty bucks and you're off and running.

The Emissary is a really good amp model, it easily hangs with and sometimes exceeds the paid stuff, and it actually includes an IR loader and a few IRs in the download now, that's new.

Comment

Working...
            X